mClinica is a fast-growing, impact-driven technology company focused on enabling Pharmacies to better serve patients and manage their businesses in order to improve public health in Asia. We are a team of over 250 smart and driven people across Southeast Asia.
Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies, and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments.
We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic Sr. Fullstack Developers, who has the drive to excel and strengthen Indonesia’s pharmacies for the benefit of the communities they serve. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded through responsibility and opportunity to have a real tangible impact and career growth.
- Develop coding standards, methodology, and repeatable processes.
- Provide technical leadership at a project level, mentor, and teach junior developers.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Use best practices and patterns to deliver high-quality secure, scalable, performant, and maintainable code.
- At least 2 years’ experience with modern front-end development (e.g. React, Redux).
- At least 3 years of experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch).
- Experience working as a full-stack developer switching seamlessly between server-side and front-end code.
- Experience in CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS, etc.).
- Web development experience (e.g. React, Redux, HTML, CSS).
- Experience with Twelve-Factor App methodology and microservice architecture.
- Experience with cloud-based API Management / Gateway offerings (e.g. AWS API Gateway, Azure API Gateway, Apigee, etc.)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiar with TypeScript and/or ES6+ is a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.