mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed tech startup whose mission is to transform healthcare through the pharmacy and improve health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across southeast Asia. We are a team of over 300 smart and driven people operating across 7 countries.
Today, we are the largest digital network of pharmacies in the region, connecting over 200,000 pharmacy professionals from 45,000 pharmacies which reach more than 100 million patients. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies, governments, nonprofits and academic institutions to engage pharmacies in community health. mClinica has been recognized for its innovations in public health, having received the World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award, the World Government Summit’s Best m-Government Service Award, the ORIGIN Innovation Award for Health-Tech, USAID-FHI360’s Data for Resilience Award, the Pierre Fabre Foundation Prize for eHealth Innovation, and numerous other awards. Join this fast-growing startup and build the future of healthcare in southeast Asia!
mClinica is hiring for a Sr. UI/UX Designer to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel and who believes in the power of pharmacies and technology to positively impact community health.
- Convert complex business requirements into a living style guide.
- Take features from concept and wireframe stage through to mock-ups to final interfaces.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to deliver best-in-class consumer-facing user experiences.
- Prototype and rollout high-quality experiences for content modules, pages, and flows for responsive web and mobile apps.
- Ability to work across teams, in-house, and offshore developers as well as the Product Manager and product team, to ensure the design is aligned with the business/user needs and implemented as designed.
- Balance the urgency of business priorities with the importance of product consistency and interface usability.
- More than four years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role for web and/or mobile
- Experience working in a collaborative team, developers for implementation of the design, and with product management and engineering teams in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Experience creating prototypes and highly detailed wireframes for complex applications.
- Comfortable with modern UX design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Omnigraffle, Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq).
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (Conducting usability studies and user research).
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and ability to work without direct supervision.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process; strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Familiarity with user interface patterns for web and mobile.
- With good communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- With strong user advocacy – willingness to defend user interests at each step of project development.
*Kindly include a link to your Online Portfolio upon submission of application
What you can expect from us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.