Who we are:
mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
What you’ll do:
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to design the marketing strategy and go-to market plans for SwipeRx Marketplace. This will involve planning, implementing and communicating key marketing initiatives, like content strategy, designing a successful loyalty program and integrated marketing campaigns to our users (pharmacy professionals) to deepen their engagement levels with SwipeRx.
We are looking for someone with strong planning and execution skills to successfully plan, develop, execute and measure demand generation programs to acquire new users, increase monthly active users, and increase basket value across the region. Its critical to have a good understanding of the user in order to build exceptional brand experiences. Our job is to demonstrate how SwipeRx is designed to bring pharmacies at the center of care. Your role is critical to deliver solutions to pharmacy professionals across the region that will help them to run their businesses more effectively and efficiently.
- Min. 7-8 years of experience in a similar role (product marketing)
- Has a strategic and analytical approach to marketing. Looking at the market place and dynamics first to assess opportunity and make the appropriate strategic investments while maintaining the short-term delivery of leads
- Metrics/ROI focused and knows how to generate leads & track to closed loop.
- Understands product, sales & marketing integration.
- Clear understanding of how to position a product within a competitive market.
- Clear understanding of the marketing mix and how to build and deliver integrated marketing campaigns including social media, CRM, email marketing, partnerships, and performance marketing
- Although not a technician, the candidate will be able to appreciate and understand the technical issues on products and technologies.
- Solid soft skills: coaching, teamwork, negotiation, interpersonal communication skills, etc.
- Have first class presentation, communication, planning, and leadership skills.
- Be a natural team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success.
- Be able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment.
- Be hands-on supporting the team to deliver to success
- Attention to detail, combined with an ability to see the larger picture of our business objectives.
What you can expect:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.