mClinica is hiring for an Engineering Manager – Technical Architect to support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Reporting directly to Senior VP of Technology
- Creates quality architectures and design documents.
- Partner with Product Managers to define the roadmap and deliver new features that will create value to our users
- Guide your teams in the design and development of secure, scalable and performant systems
- Make sure teams meet the best software engineering practices, quality processes, and methodologies
- Lead, coach and further develop a team of engineers
- Perform an in-depth technical analysis of projects, identify anti-patterns and build improvement plans
- Ability to architect, design, and develop complex systems.
- 2+ years of management experience
- 5+ years experience building secure, performant and fault-tolerant web services,
- 5+ years of experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, ELK)
- Experience with modern front-end development (e.g. React, Redux).
- Experience with other programming languages like C++, Python, Java, PHP
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with mobile development (iOS and Android), an advantage
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.