mClinica connects pharmacies using mobile technology. We improve patient health by digitizing patient programs, building the capacity of the pharmacy workforce, improving the pharmaceutical supply chain, and generating data from the smallest pharmacy to the biggest chain in Southeast Asia.
We work with many of the world’s leading pharmaceutical, healthcare, and public health organizations. From our base in Singapore, we serve clients in the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
Transforming global health on an international scale while fully working from home?
We are looking for a highly technical and customer centric recruiter who will be responsible for hiring members of our internal Technology Department.
You will have the opportunity to help define and optimize recruiting processes, as well as demonstrate a high level of professionalism and customer service in a consultative manner.
- Perform end-to-end sourcing and recruitment for IN Tech Dept.
- Hands-on experience in various interview formats, such as Google Meet, Skype and Zoom, among others
- Increase company’s visibility through various media/platforms such as job portals, professional networking sites, social media, existing database, internal referrals, etc.
- Maintain and update records, trackers, database and other recruitment documents as instructed.
- Collaborate with the Recruitment Dept. in achieving recruitment/ sourcing goals to help drive the company’s growth.
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and product
- Perform salary research quarterly for matrix data
- At least 2-5 years of solid relevant experience in recruitment
- With at least 1 year’ experience in Technical recruitment handling different positions
- Proficiency in English is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or any course related
- Can provide own equipment along with a stable internet connection for a work-from-home setup
What do we offer
- A fully work-from-home setup (Monday to Friday)
- Gain APAC/SEA markets recruitment experience
- The role is a contractual status with the possibility of evolving into a long-term/permanent.