mClinica connects pharmacies using mobile technology. We improve patient health by digitizing patient programs, building the capacity of the pharmacy workforce, improving the pharmaceutical supply chain, and generating data from the smallest pharmacy to the biggest chain in Southeast Asia.
We work with many of the world’s leading pharmaceutical, healthcare, and public health organizations. From our base in Singapore, we serve clients in the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
Are you interested in transforming global health on an international scale while fully working from home?
We are looking for an analytical, detailed oriented and process-oriented individual who will be responsible for maintaining and building new websites for mClinica.
You will have the opportunity to work with our marketing team, supporting SEO and Web Designing.
- Create and maintain mClinica’s content websites
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to deliver best-in-class consumer facing user experiences.
- Contribute to design concepts for mockups, wireframes and prototypes.
- Collaborate with SEO expert to make sure our content is discoverable and indexed in major search engines
- Continuously improve websites performance
- Prototype and rollout high quality experiences for content modules, pages and flows for responsive web and mobile apps
- Work across teams to deliver best quality results
- Comfortable with modern UX design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure or Figma).
- +2 Experience building responsive websites
- +2 years of experience building content websites with WordPress, Elementor and other popular plugins
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Familiarity with Web Server technologies like NGINX or Apache
- Familiarity with DB technologies like Mysql
- Experience creating prototypes and wireframes for web applications
You need to be:
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Self- organized with strong time-management skills
- Strong technical background
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience