mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Sr. UI/UX Designer to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Create highly desirable, intuitive interfaces that place the user at the center.
- Convert complex business requirements into a living style guide.
- Take features from concept and wireframe stage through to mock-ups to final interfaces.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to deliver best-in-class consumer facing user experiences.
- Contribute design concepts for mockups, wireframes and prototypes.
- Prototype and rollout high quality experiences for content modules, pages and flows for responsive web and mobile apps.
- Ability to work across teams, in-house and offshore developers as well as the Product Manager and product team, to ensure the design is aligned with the business/user needs and implemented as designed.
- Balance the urgency of business priorities with the importance of product consistency and interface usability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar UX-related role for web.
- Experience working in a collaborative team, developers for implementation of design and with product management and engineering teams in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Experience creating prototypes and highly detailed wireframes for complex web applications.
- Comfortable with modern UX design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Omnigraffle, Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq).
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (Conducting usability studies and user research).
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and ability to work without direct supervision.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user centered design process; strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Familiarity with user interface patterns for web and mobile.
- With good communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- With strong user advocacy – willingness to defend user interests at each step of project development.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.