mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a UX Designer to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Conduct user research, interviews, and usability testing to identify common usability problems
- Convert complex business requirements into a living style guide.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to deliver best-in-class consumer facing user experiences.
- Translate business requirements into meaningful wireframes and mockups
- Prototype and deploy high-quality experiences for web and mobile apps
- Ability to work and collaborate across teams, in-house and offshore developers as well as Product Managers, to ensure designs are aligned with business requirements and user needs
- Understand and define user personas and user journey
- Design interfaces that reflect the users’ needs based on data and analysis
- Create localized text and content that appeal to user segments
- Any bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role for web.
- Experience handling mobile application and Marketplace is preferred
- Experience working in a collaborative team, developers for implementation of design and with product management and engineering teams in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Experience creating prototypes and highly detailed wireframes for complex web applications.
- Comfortable with modern UX design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Omnigraffle, Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq).
- Experience with gathering user data (conducting usability studies and user research)
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and ability to work without direct supervision.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user centered design process; strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Familiarity with user interface patterns for web and mobile.
- With good communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
- Fluent in English and Bahasa is required
- With strong user advocacy – willingness to defend user interests at each step of project development.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
We work hard, we work smart, we are very passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun. Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com (Subject: UX Designer).