mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 250 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 190,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Videographer & Motion Graphic Designer to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Responsible for Pre Production up to Post Production of video making.
- Video planning, executing & editing.
- Create / repair design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic projects.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.).
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with Creative Lead and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in a brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest motion and graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Solid expertise in Adobe Premiere/Final Cut, Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Can work in a Fast Paced environment.
- Can operate cameras (at least DSLR).
- Strong working knowledge in video editing software.
- Strong understanding of the theory and esthetics of graphics creation, color correction and audio mixing.
- Have passion for motion design and storytelling.
- Time and resource management skills.
- Ability to learn fast and take direction.
- Able to speak English (oral and written).
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.