mClinica is hiring for a Vice President, Human Resources to support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
The Vice President of Human Resources (HR) provides executive-level leadership and guidance to the organization’s HR operations. The Vice President is responsible for setting, enforcing, and evaluating legally compliant human resources policies, procedures, and best practices, and identifying and implementing long-range strategic talent management goals.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains management-level HR staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to define the organization’s long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through talent management.
- Identifies key performance indicators for the organization’s human resource and talent management functions; assesses the organization’s success and market competitiveness based on these metrics.
- Researches, develops, and implements competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, and employee incentive programs.
- Provides guidance and leadership to the human resource management team; assists with resolution of human resource, compensation, and benefits questions, concerns, and issues.
- Ensures compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
- Drafts and implements the organization’s staffing budget, and the budget for the human resource department.
- Participates in professional development and networking conferences and events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 12 years of human resource management experience required, with strategic, talent management, and regional experience essential.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & dynamic working environment in an international team.