Antibiotics are one of the most widely prescribed types of medicines in Indonesia today, but data on their usage is not widely available. For healthcare organizations seeking insight on the current state of Indonesia’s antibiotics market, mClinica is pleased to present its first SnapShot report on the OOP market in Jakarta, Indonesia’s most important healthcare hub.
Using mClinica’s proprietary prescription datasets, the report shines light on a dynamic and fast-changing market by offering data and analysis in the following areas:
- Top 10 most prescribed antibiotics overall
- Prescription share by molecule category (cephalosporins, penicillins, macrolides, quinolones, and others)
- Top 5 most prescribed products for each molecule category
- Prescription share by manufacturer type (brands, branded generics, generics)
- Analysis on 5 leading hospitals (covering prescription share by molecule category, and total # of prescribers)
Our SnapShot reports can be further customized for clients with an interest in even more granular analysis of prescribing patterns, patient demographics, and market dynamics. For most major antibiotics medicines, we can provide detail on factors including:
- Prescription share by physician specialty
- Prescribing patterns (including quantity, dosing, and co-prescription)
- Compounding activity (including powder, capsule, and cream mixes)
- Rates of prescribing errors (such as sub-therapeutic dosing)
Our reports provide data and insights that no one else has. Contact us today for more information.